Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Code Geass discussion Thread

Im so excited to know what will happen in next chapter of CG Alpha and Omega ^_^

Super Moderator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Kodai Okuda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum carlocmedina.

You'll have to wait a few weeks before I get the next chapter out.
    Until then, enjoy the forum.
    All things in moderation...

I hope it will be finished soon.

Blog Entries
    It's gonna be a while.
    I haven't been able to write much of anything for chapter 8 lately since I've had to work on my girlfriend's jeep.
    It needed a new radiator, motor mounts, and ignition wiring system.
    Thus, the ol Cherokee is keeping me busy on the weekends, and that's when I do most of my writing normally.
    I should be able to get some writing done this weekend, but there's no way I'll finish the chapter.

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom)
    Hope it's coming along well.

Just realized Goro Taniguchi did the storyboard for the latest episode of the new Yugioh series.

Going from obtuse sociopolitical sci-fi to "children's card games". Yeah.

Evil Masked Overlord Wing Zero Alpha's Avatar
    Is that any different from Toru Furuya going from a whiny, autistic kid pilot of a state of the art mecha to a tux and rose obsessed bishounen to an ambiguous gendered sociopath that attempts to somehow emulate the spirit of the former?
    I'm the Juggernaut bitch!

Blog Entries
    Here's an update on Chapter 8 of Alpha and Omega:

I wrote six pages of this chapter this weekend and now have to stop.
    That makes a total of 8 pages of chapter 8 of Alpha and Omega being finished thus far.
    This chapter will most likely go 10 pages total in Word, so I expect to have it done by Wednesday if all goes well.

J0!!1!
    new to online forums =(

I love what you have done with this story. you have expanded the power of Geass and placed a possible explanation on it. the characters have grown over the course of the three stories, making them as adorable as in the original anime. Great use of Terra Firma myths to explain away the other space-faring civs.

For the space-capable KNFs, am I right to picture them as similar to the Valkyries fighters from Roboteck (that anime with the SDF Macross)?

I like that you merged several of the different CG story lines (Irregulars from Nightmare of Nunnaly). Kallen should really admit that she likes the Kai(?) guy.

I loved that you brought back Euphy! she is high on my list of anime characters that shouldn't have died (I don't know about the validity of my list, because the clumsy chick from Elfen Lied (e1) in no. 9. I mean COME ON! you insert a character for comic relief and kill her off less than 30 min later!!) Well its great that Suzaku and Euphy are back together.

keep writing, and I'll keep reading. As they say in theater, "break a leg"
    "Gotta love Nature"
    -Welkin Gunther

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums Cpt_Paran.

Thank you very much for the kind words of encouragement.
    I'm happy that you're enjoying my Code Geass story.
    I work on Alpha and Omega as much as I am able, but these days time is scarce.
    I'll be working on Chapter 9 today.
    Hopefully I can get the next Chapter to all of you by the end of June, but no promises. :(

I actually based the transformable designs on Gundam rather than Robotech.
    While I like Robotech, it went in a different direction with regard to the mission/design-concept of variable fighters than did Gundam.
    In Gundam the VFs were designed to fight against other Mobile Suits and gain the speed and maneuverability advantage of a core-fighter or spacefighter.
    In Robotech the VFs were originally designed to fight the Zentraedi (it's confusing because Harmony Gold USA bought the US broadcasting-rights to the original TV show of Macross back in the 1980s when they made Robotech).
    Then the VFs became Tanks in Southern Cross (VHT variable hover tanks, which were intended to fight the bioroids, Southern Cross Cavalry was actually a separate TV show from Macross as well).
    Finally, the VFs from Mospeada (the third TV show used in the amalgamation that was Robotech) were intended as "dive-fighters" meaning that they were launched in space and then entered the atmosphere directly (without a dropship) as a fighter. Their transformation capability was intended to allow Destroid/Battlerobots to drop from space and do battle with the Inbids(original name, Robotech name is Invid) on Earth.
    Since Code Geass treats their mecha much in the same way that Gundam does, I thought it best to use the concept behind the Zeta-Gundam rather than those of Macross.

Here's a pick of the normal Zeta:

Although the stylish look of my KnightMare Frames and Greek Automatos was taken from Gundam Wing:

Thank you again for reading, I'm glad you like the story.

Blog Entries
    Wow!
    Excellent side story azul120!
    Loved the part where Suzaku verbally rips Ohgi for betraying Lelouch.
    You portrayed all three of them very well, and the punishment of having Villetta and Ohgi's child taken from them is excellent IMHO.
    By Kallen no less, who certainly deserved a family of her own considering what happened with her mother and real father.

Great job I enjoyed the read very much.