Thread: 5 Centimeters Per Second (WARNING! Lots of cursing here.)

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape

5 Centimeters Per Second (WARNING! Lots of cursing here.)

Ok, for one I want to warn all the readers out there that I'm about to go rage mode on this anime movie. There may be a few sentences where I will be cursing up a storm just because of how this movie ended and how it has wasted an hour 1:02 of my life just watching it. So here it goes.

Ok so this movie starts out ok and gives it that nice homely feel to it making you think back to the early days of your childhood with your friends, but as it progresses I start to get his feeling that this is not going to end well (And they always come true no matter how much I beg it not to be). But yea... All I want to say is that the main heroine is a total fucking bitch, I mean moved on!?! Omg I so fucking hate this movie its unbelievable. The main hero in this story is also a fucking idiot. I mean, get off your lazy ass and go visit her! Holy shit bro and you don't even write back too her?!? God fucking dammit! No wonder she left your ass! Its just-Ah-Eh-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!?!?!? this is supposed to end beautifully! not the other way around! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (breathes heavily) Okay I think Im cooling off now.

Oh and Prime I'm sorry if this is breaking the rules, but I had to get this off my chest so bad or I would have had to hurt someone that was near me and I didn't want to hurt my little bro.

I recommend this movie to only those people who would understand it (Since I have never had a first love. Sad right?). But, ugh, man this story just gets to me so bad.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hah!
    Don't worry about it Flar3.
    In fact, if you feel strongly enough about it, you can always start a blog about it.

Some anime can definitely make you scream.
    Blue Seed is one that drove me nuts at the end of it.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.