Thread: New Gundam Show

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape

New Gundam Show

Just as the title says there is a new Gundam show coming out and for once in my entire life time of loving Gundam I hate this one. I know right?! Me, hating gundam?!?! Never thought it would happen in my lifetime, but here is a short trailer of it I found on youtube. Though I have to say I loved how they put RX-79 Gundam in there at the end in a water painting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DecXqdN7o
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Moderator rank = Yesod (foundational Acolyte) LadyWarrior's Avatar
    On the wrong planet, in the wrong time frame, and in the wrong body.
    Wow, that kid has one deep voice! There is always that old standby...turn down the volume and make up your own dialogue with friends.
    "It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of the truth."
    - John Locke

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_FLAR3_Xx View Post
    Just as the title says there is a new Gundam show coming out and for once in my entire life time of loving Gundam I hate this one. I know right?! Me, hating gundam?!?! Never thought it would happen in my lifetime, but here is a short trailer of it I found on youtube. Though I have to say I loved how they put RX-79 Gundam in there at the end in a water painting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DecXqdN7o
    Whew, talk about character shock!
    I'm currently watching Gundam Unicorn, and the difference in anime styles between that and Gundam AG is making my head spin.

Gundam AG looks similar to the Miyazaki character style (which I like alot).
    This certainly has my interest piqued.
    Thanks for sharing that info Flar3.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape
    Yea when I saw the characters I was like 'Wow seriously? Are we going back to like the first gundam and the other anime's from that time?'. Not saying that I hate the character style or anything from that time, don't get me wrong I like them, but there is a fine line between when you add old age with the new age technology.

And when I start to see this new gundam I was kinda disappointed when it wasn't something new but going back to the old concept based off of RX-79 because I have watched enough gundam and made comparisons to the first gundam that I think its getting kind of tiresome to see it. Though on a positive note this thing called the AGE system that seems to evolve the gundam got me kinda excited.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Compare Gundam AG to Gundam Unicorn.

Offical Bandai trailer video:

It's hard to watch AG when Unicorn is just so damn beautiful artistically.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.

Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) MK_Ultra's Avatar
    The Gundam UC looks pretty damn good.
    Now I think I know where Kodai got his idea for the MBR-01 from.

I may have to check this Unicorn one out even if the name is pretty silly.
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge"-Hosea 4:6