Thread: Britannia's Demise

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom)
    A nice little house next to river Styx,somewhere in the Underworld,next to the Pits of Tarutus.

Britannia's Demise

NOTE: This is a once-only, short-novel. Made by myself.(Well, i might make a sequel) It was written in only one month, so no flames please. Feedback&editing very much appreiciated.
    When the world ends,it shall be reborn,hell shall rise,the heavens fall,ending all that exists.

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom)
    A nice little house next to river Styx,somewhere in the Underworld,next to the Pits of Tarutus.
    Cut that. My teacher is publishing this in a group random-story board, so I'll PM it to certain people that i can trust.
    When the world ends,it shall be reborn,hell shall rise,the heavens fall,ending all that exists.

Moderator rank = Yesod (foundational Acolyte) LadyWarrior's Avatar
    On the wrong planet, in the wrong time frame, and in the wrong body.
    Oh man, that was mean. "Hey, check out this cool-sounding story I wrote...well, never mind." (Just teasing, CodeGeassAddict) But seriously, I wouldn't mind reading it if you want to PM it to me. And if it is short, I could edit it a bit. I am working my beehind off right now trying to finish an editing job for someone.

- LadyWarrior
    "It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of the truth."
    - John Locke

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) Rai's Avatar
    Private message me if you could. Contrary to my name I'm very much trustworthy.

Sort of, anyways.