• Weekly Update.

It's been awhile since I've done a weekly update.

Currently, I'm recoding the RPG pages into CSS.
    I'll be doing the Compendium next.

I'm happy to announce that I've just gotten the "Proof" in from the printer for Nexus Arcana the Stygian Conspiracy.
    It's everything I hoped it would be thus far on my initial inspection.
    I'll be spending this weekend going over the text with a fine-tooth comb as I look for last minute mistake or problems.
    LadyWarrior will also be giving it a once over this weekend.
    If everything is in order, the novel will go to press on monday or tuesday of next week.

Let me rest assure Kodai's readers of Code Geass: Alpha & Omega, that he is diligently working on Chapter 8: Sacrifice, and that it will be ready by the end of April (or sooner if time allows).

I'm working on the first actual blog entry for this website, What is Campbellian Sci-Fi?, which may be ready as soon as next weekend.

Also in the works is the first D30 RPG campaign adventure.
    This adventure will take place just prior to the events of The Stygian Conspiracy.
    Starting in the late 2050s and ending in the late 3060s.
    This campaign will require a minimum of 2 players, but will be able to accomodate up to 20 (a full Robot/Power Armor platoon).
    Further details will be given when the artwork, vehicle stats, and basic hook are ready for online publication in the forums.

Thank you all.

-Prime Administrator