View RSS Feed

Kodai Okuda

1. Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships Volume 2: 1st Interplanetary War SCV concepts

Welcome to the February issue of Jhararo's All the Galaxy's Warships, the digital database dedicated to the study of mechanical devices, weapons, vehicles, and other machines of the known galactic nations.

This Month's Issue: SPACECRAFT CARRIER VESSEL design concepts of the 1st Interplanetary War era.

The United Nations Space Corps/Solar Empire concepts

The first spacecraft carrier design built by men of Earth was the STC-52/68 Shuttle-Transport/Space ...
  2. A Larger Universe

James L. Gillaspy's "A Larger Universe" is an excellent young adult SF adventure novel. I say young adult because the story reminds me of Heinlein's YA books. Only this book succeeds where many others have failed. It follows the adventures of a young boy Tommy who matures in the care of some not so normal foster parents after he is kidnapped. I won't spoil any more of the story than that because half the fun is reading how Tommy's character becomes a young man and blossoms into far more ...

Updated 01-26-2012 at 12:49 AM by Kodai Okuda

Categories
    The Art of Writing
  3. Faster Than Light drives of 1st Interplanetary War Era

ELECTRO-ELEMENT (DARK ENERGY) BASED DRIVES

Faster-Than-Light travel (or FTL) would have been impossible for mankind had it not been for the discovery of the alien ruins on the various inner planets of Sol and the spacecraft that littered the cluster of Near Earth Objects trailing our planet.
    Human science simply did not have the know-how to go beyond simple theories about how a faster than light drive system might work, let alone build one. The discovery of the alien ruins and ...
  4. History of the mid 21st Century (Nexus Arcana Multiverse)

General History prior to 2048 AD

Economic and political instabilities that had begun in the late 20th Century were carried over into the early 21st. Food and energy shortages caused a vast divide between the wealthy few and the destitute masses all over the earth. This disparity in the standard of living for the average human caused the proletariat and remnant bourgeoisie to revolt against the aristocratic international corporate-banking class and their armies. This rebellion flared ...
  5. Premium Independent Science Fiction

The following is a compilation of the best science fiction books offered by Independent publishers and authors. This list is not a "top (insert number here)" type list and is based not only on basic grammatical editing criteria but also story content. It will grow as I read and review new books of the SF genre. New listings will be added to this post as I complete them. Individual reviews for SF books (even those that do not make this list) will be posted in the ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast