PDA

View Full Version : which console do you have??

MichelPonting
02-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Which console do you use for playing games? and tell me which one is best for gaming then i will use that console...I mostly prefer PC but i think audience opinions are always best..tell me ?????????

LadyWarrior
02-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Um...I have most of them from an old Atari to the PS3 and X360. I don't have a Wii and really don't care to get one. I think most games are on both current consoles (PS3 and XBOX 360), but if you have a favorite game, then make sure the console you buy has that game available. Otherwise, I think the X360 is cheaper than the PS3, but most people tell me they like the graphics of the PS3 better.

monumani13
02-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I have xbox 360.I like the 360 much better...I like the graphics and the sounds of the games here.Its games and controller are much better....Its other features are also very useful..

*SNIP*
Post mini-game links in the mini-game thread.
Do not spam my forum or you will be banned.

-Prime Administrator.
https://nexusarcana.com/forums/showthread.php/313-Free-Online-mini-games

Ronprors
06-25-2022, 10:37 AM
PC: TF2 always have always will, also playing Ultra SF4 and Skullgirls or i will be if i can get a controller3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Smash, still play MK7 occasionallyWii U: havent got yet but hopefully will at christmas, plan to get MK8 and Smash