PDA

View Full Version : Top Villains From 2000-Now

xX_FLAR3_Xx
06-02-2011, 03:26 AM
Well just as the title says I want to know the recent Villains in the anime world that have made your list.

For me it would have to be Saachez from Gundam 00, but I remember there was this one guy who made Ali look like a child when it came to evil. Huh...can't remember, oh well I will post it on here if I do remember.

Kodai Okuda
06-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Saachez is hard to beat although...Viscous from Cowboy Bebop was pretty darn nasty also.

My top 10 villians of anime from 2000-now have to be these guys/gals:

1) Viscous
2) Light Yagami
3) Dante (Full Metal Alchemist)
4) Gouda (GITS SAC 2nd Gig)
5) Saachez (Gundam 00)
6) Charles zi Britannia
7) Lucy (Elfen Lied)
8) Incognito (from Hellsing TV series)
9) Lil Slugger (from Paranoia Agent)
10) Enderles Kudza (from Trinity Blood)

xX_FLAR3_Xx
06-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Would you really consider Lucy a villain? I mean she did kill innocent people, but she had a reason why she did to it all AND she was in love with the protagonist. I just see her as a sort of tragic heroine that needs help instead of a villain.

I defend Lucy so because I feel that she is probably the most misunderstood character I know. Sucks how the ending came though.

Prime Administrator
06-02-2011, 04:45 AM
I agree that the ending of Elfen Lied was pretty harsh, and the Lucy personality was terribly evil, though Nyu is the one that fell in love with the main character.
But you are correct, Nyu/Lucy was a very tragic character.

The Twins from Black Lagoon were pretty nasty.
I actually felt bad for them at the end of the two-part episode, but they were still psychopathic monsters even though they were made into being that way.

Johan Liebert from Monster was a hard core villian as well.

azul120
11-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Charles was pretty bad, but V. V. was the really evil one.

Prime Administrator
11-14-2011, 06:09 AM
Charles was a nasty SOB.
However, I'd have to say that Raww LaCruse from Gundam Seed was a treacherous bastard in his own right.

azul120
12-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Rau Le Creuset had the excuse of Cloning Blues, sort of.

Murata Azrael, on the other hand...