PDA

View Full Version : Say Hi and intro yourself.

Prime Administrator
12-23-2010, 07:03 AM
This thread is for general introductions.

Let people know some general things about yourself.
What your hobbies are.
What foods you like.
etc.

Please don't get too personal though, the internet is not a safe place so use caution. :)

-Prime Administrator

LadyWarrior
12-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Hi, I am LadyWarrior.
I am not Prime Admin pretending to be another user, not Kodai (although I do copyediting for him), and I am a real girl.
I read everything here on the forums...eventually, but I am always very busy, so sometimes it takes me a while to get things done.
I will always respond to things people say to me, and I try to keep my fierce beliefs to myself...TRY being the operative word.

Rai
12-23-2010, 07:40 AM
I'm Rai.
I'm into video games, as well as anime and manga. I'm also an avid reader of mythology and poetry. I'm a fan of the piano, as well as pianoist myself.

I'm open to most chitchat. Including ideology, mythological, psychological, news, any specific piece or question directed towards me, and so such.

I'll make sure to enjoy my stay, and I hope everyone else does as well.

Prime Administrator
12-23-2010, 07:48 AM
I'm the resident watchdog and go-to-guy around here--Prime Administrator.
PM me when you need help or if someone breaks the rules, posts something nasty, or just needs a hug. :)

I've got the teeth and claws of a bear, but I'm cuddley too.
I only bite when prodded, and I love honey so be sweet and we'll all be happy.

I'm not a conservative, or a progressive.
I'm an old--some call it classic--Liberal and that means I believe in everyone's individual rights and I extend that to this forum.
Talk about anything you want just don't trounce on other people here or else I will have to get involved. :wink:

I love coffee icecream, peanut brittle, Rum, JD, and wearing black.
I'm pro-choice and pro-gun, but I'm not into the level of freedom the Libertarians pine for.
As you probably have guessed I'm a political junky and a Sci-Fi geek.
I enjoy computer programming (really I do :biggrin: ), drawing, painting, role playing, writing, hiking, fishing, hunting, and weight lifting.
I'm probably one of the most centrist/moderate individuals you'll meet on an internet forum which is partially why this place is called Nexus Arcana.
I named this place after my novel, but I also intended the name to reflect the idea that this website is a central point for the truth and/or facts about what is really out in the world, no matter how bizarre or unconventional.
This place reflects...well, me, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

-Prime Administrator

Esiqa
05-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Hello to all!

I am new here Esiqa..

Prime Administrator
05-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the boards Esiqa. :)

monumani13
02-17-2012, 09:27 AM
Hello friends
My self Monumani.I live in canada.I am new in this forum. :drool:

Prime Administrator
02-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Hello and welcome to the boards monumani13. :)

emily424
02-20-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello,all!I am emily424!New to this forum!

Prime Administrator
02-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the boards emily424.

MK_Ultra
08-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi all,

I'm MK_Ultra and I'm new to these parts.
Never been on this kind of message board before, but it looks easy enough.
You have a lot of buttons in the message area.
What's the "!", Pre, Pa, Tb, and die image all for?

Kodai's link on Twitter is what brought me here.
Bought his book, but haven't gotten very far into it yet.
Loved the prologue, BTW.

I'm what you call a "Truth Seeker," meaning I don't care for the MSM or most of the crap we're spoonfed by the establishment.

Judging by some of the threads here, I think I'll actually like this place.

Prime Administrator
08-21-2012, 12:44 AM
"i" is for spoilers (if you mean the red stop sign).
Pre was preformatted, PA is paragraph, and Tb is Tab; none of those work beyond IE 7 and/or Mozilla Firefox so I will be removing them in the future.
The "die" image is for rolling dice when playing the RPG here.

MK_Ultra
08-21-2012, 12:46 AM
What's with the image verification crap?
Do I have to do that every time I post?

Prime Administrator
08-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Oops. :)
Did I leave that on?

Sorry about that, we've had oodles of spammers on these boards since it began and I get sick of it so I turned on all of the anti-spam features.

I'll go shut it off.
Hold on a few seconds.

Prime Administrator
08-21-2012, 12:48 AM
How's that?

MK_Ultra
08-21-2012, 12:51 AM
It works much better now, thanks. :)

Prime Administrator
08-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the boards MK_Ultra. :)

Proud Proletarian
09-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Hey, new blood since I was gone.
Nice to have you here MK_Ultra.
Cool username btw. :wink:

irresistablePrickY
09-13-2012, 03:34 PM
I am Tim Marsh. Found this discussion board a few days back. Look to come across something appealing and meet good people. I am a cook and like to trek. Many thanks for allowing me to post.

Now visiting Goa and the beaches and places are breathtaking. See a few pictures :D
http://hotelingoa.co.in/Goa-Hotel-Files/Se-Cathedra-church-goa.jpg http://hotelingoa.co.in/Goa-Hotel-Files/Alorna-Fort.jpg (http://hotelingoa.co.in )

Ronprors
06-25-2022, 10:42 AM
hi, i want to learn how to rap but none of my friends rap. i was wondering if i can learn at home all alone in my room. i tried it before but it feels awkward af talking to yourself.
i recorded my first rap and i havent written a rap song since but i think i got what it takes since i ve been writing poetry and rap for a long time.

do you have any advice for me?

my main problem is i feel stupid when i mess up, i hate failure but i know i got to learn to get used to it because its part of learning.

Prime Administrator
06-26-2022, 04:28 AM
No idea.
I listen to Classical Music.