Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What you consider "win" or "fail"

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom)
    A nice little house next to river Styx,somewhere in the Underworld,next to the Pits of Tarutus.
    Lol. In another case, I like gundam 00 as well, but i pefer Seed as my fav. Not that much sense in the storyline, but the fact thhat it has action, mecha, drama, flair, and other such made it fun. And it rarely has fanservice, which i dislike.
    When the world ends,it shall be reborn,hell shall rise,the heavens fall,ending all that exists.

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeGeassAddict View Post
    Lol. In another case, I like gundam 00 as well, but i pefer Seed as my fav. Not that much sense in the storyline, but the fact thhat it has action, mecha, drama, flair, and other such made it fun. And it rarely has fanservice, which i dislike.
    Gundam 00 is sweet, hey have you seen the movie yet?
    I hear it's really good, but haven't gotten a chance to watch it.
    Gundam Unicorn is supposed to be really good too.
    I'm actually watching Gundam Seed for the second time now.
    I watched it years ago when it was on [adult swim], but they pulled it before it finished.
    I also dislike too much fanservice.
    A little is okay for me, but some shows do have too much.
    The thing I absolutely hate in anime is emo.
    Good god, what is it with Japanese anime lately?
    I grew up on Space Battleship Yamato, Macross, and UC Gundam.
    There was a little emo in those shows, but not like it is now.
    I hope the emo fad ends soon, I enjoy anime that is more serious and adult oriented.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) Rai's Avatar
    Ahhh, Gundam 00. Now that was a considerable Gundam show. Though it started out somewhat slow, it certainly picked up the pace. My particular favorite character is Lockon Stratos. The show isn't dissimiliar from the Gundam series, as it still holds true on the stance of warfare.

Edit: Well, to be more accurate - Ali Al-Sacheez and Lockon are both of my favorites.

I'm perfectly fine with the angst and emotional scenes, so long as they aren't meaningless like in some shows. In fact, I rather like the angst the Gundam series expresses.... most of the time.

On the talk of Gundam, an old classic I'll always consider a favorite is Zeta Gundam. Tomino made, that is.
    Last edited by Rai; 12-23-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Oh hell YES!
    Zeta Gundam ranks up there in my top 10 Gundam series.
    I wish they'd release ZZ Gundam here in the states.
    The whole UC universe is my favorite (though I do like all the Gundam series except for G-Gundam, I tried really hard to like it, but just couldn't ).

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape
    I have to agree with you on that good sir, that they should release ZZ Gundam in the states, but what with all the regulation's and copyrights needing to be purchased and processed, I dobut that it will be released here. On the other hand we do have things like Amazon.com to but that stuff =D.

Though I haven't watched Gundam 00 I also hear that it is pretty good, but I dobut I will watch it anytime soon.
    In my books Gundam Wing AC was the best thing that I loved out of all the gundam series when I was growing up, I used to cheer on the bad guys saying "Go Epyon kill that fool!" and "Oh snap! Wing Zero is here!" Yes good times...good times.

What I am watching right now is Gundam Unicorn and I have to say it is amazing, but with Amuro Ray and Char gone, I find the UC universe a bit lonley. ='(

Blog Entries
    I haven't gotten around to watching Gundam Unicorn yet. :(
    I've been reading Gundam Crossbone, and it's excellent.
    Its a UC Gundam universe manga series that takes place after Gundam Unicorn even though it was made in the late 1980s.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mobile...01/c001/1.html

Just got done watching Gundam 00 just last week and saw the ending. I was like totally amazed at how the battle went with Setsuna and Ribbons (That nasty son of a bitch, Excuse my language). I really hate Ribbons now and hope he burns in eternal ****fire and what now because he killed my one of my favorite characters on their, Anew Returner.

Now I need to watch the movie that's dubbed and not the subbed one because I watched all the season's in dubbed and the japanese voices would completely throw me off for some reason that I don't know why. Can't wait to watch it, but I sorta ruined the ending of the movie by looking at Setsuna's profile on Gundam Wiki. I curse myself for doing that.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    You know I really wish the wiki's would use some type of "spoiler" tag when they post sensitive info.
    It's how I learned that in Code Geass
    SPOILER: the rate of Lelouch 

BTW, welcome to the VIP member's club xX_Flare3_Xx.

Yea I know you're telling me. I think that is the only time that wikia has done to spoil something for me, but now that I have learned my lesson I won't be committing the same mistake twice.

Oh and thanks for the welcome.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Blog Entries
    Wikis can be useful sometimes when you've already seen an anime or if you're looking for the complete list of episodes.
    Other than that they can be a real ban in the behind.