Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My all-time favorite video game series...

Moderator rank = Yesod (foundational Acolyte) LadyWarrior's Avatar
    On the wrong planet, in the wrong time frame, and in the wrong body.

My all-time favorite video game series...

Silent Hill

This is an excellent series of video games (if you exclude the lame Wii one where there is no combat)! I love Silent Hill. If you don't already know, the movie barely resembled the games, especially with the stupid cult. The atmosphere and Pyramid Head were pretty sweet though.
    Pyramid Head is definitely one of my favorite game monsters. He is so badass, you don't get to kill him in a boss fight, you only get to fend him off.
    G4 tv named him #1 for top greatest video game monsters of all-time.

http://g4tv.com/videos/18840/x-play-...monsters-pt-1/
    "It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of the truth."
    - John Locke

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) Rai's Avatar
    Silent Hill was rather scary when I was first introduced. Now though I'm more leaning towards Amnesia - The Dark Descent and Dead Space. I find some of the scares in Silent Hill more repetitive then in Amnesia or Dead Space. Although I'll give Silent Hill credit and say the story mechanics and puzzles really help to immerse you into the game.

My favorite video game series is Armored Core.... Well, Armored Core 4 (4 Universe.)

It's a mecha game, albeit with a renowned amount of customization and learning curves to suit everyones playing style. I still play For Answer, and I find the whole premise interesting. With three different routes and several companies to support you can really feel your an actual mercenary with an awesome mecha.

I'm also one of the most hardcore people you'll ever find about TYPE-LAHIREs. They are incredible lithe and beautiful machines, designed for close to mid-range combat. Their spontaneous quick boost and capacity for agile playstyle fits my needs perfectly.

Moderator rank = Yesod (foundational Acolyte) LadyWarrior's Avatar
    On the wrong planet, in the wrong time frame, and in the wrong body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    My favorite video game series is Armored Core.... Well, Armored Core 4 (4 Universe.)

It's a mecha game, albeit with a renowned amount of customization and learning curves to suit everyones playing style. I still play For Answer, and I find the whole premise interesting. With three different routes and several companies to support you can really feel your an actual mercenary with an awesome mecha.
    I have never played the Armored Core games, but I know them very well. Someone I know has played most of them. I can't say that I have a positive opinion of the games because all I heard was massive amounts of cussing and yelling because of the difficulty. I don't know which game it is, but there is one where the only option is to find the one tower to stand on and shoot missiles at the enemy unit. I do intend to try the games (probably on easy mode, if there is one) someday when I have more free time (yeah, right).

By the way, have you ever played the PC game Alice or Clive Barker's Undying? Both are very fun to play.
    "It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of the truth."
    - John Locke

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *cough* that would be Armored Core 2 in the arena *cough*
    Also, Eight Ball is a nasty SOB.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.

My favorite game series is Call Of Duty. I am big fan of shooter game. I have many Played game of Call Of Duty.

Super Moderator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Kodai Okuda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm partial to the Bioshock and Gears of War games myself.
    Didn't care much for the Xbox360 Halo games, but the fist two games for the Xbox were excellent IMHO.
    However, I did really like the intro music for the first game.

All things in moderation...

What is your favorite game?

I like to play games PC games. My one of favorite is blur Game. In My free time i like to play this game.While playing this game my interest reached at the top. Please share with us what is your favorite game?
    Last edited by Prime Administrator; 03-14-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: removed redundant links.

What are your favorite games?

I like to play games. My favorite games are
    1 Blur
    2 Street Fighter
    3 call of duty black hops
    4 Car Racing game
    5 Bike games
    These games are very interesting. Please share with us what are your favorite games?

(Here are a pair of links to GarrySmiths' free online game sites: puzzle game | games online
    I don't see anything illegal about them so I'll allow these two in this post, but do not repost these links in every post you make or else I will delete them as spam.)-Prime Administrator.
    Last edited by Prime Administrator; 03-14-2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: explained links.

My best series is Call Of Duty. Mostly i played COD military shooter game. I like shooter games. My best game is COD Modern Warfare 4.

My most favorite game is Burnout Paradise City. This game is Car and Bike racing game. It is very interested game. This game started the upgrade your license of Car driving. You will clear the level then get the license of Driving is upgrade of grate of D to A and collect the cars in junkyard.