Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My all-time favorite video game series...

Moderator rank = Yesod (foundational Acolyte) LadyWarrior's Avatar
    On the wrong planet, in the wrong time frame, and in the wrong body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodai Okuda View Post
    I'm partial to the Bioshock and Gears of War games myself.
    Didn't care much for the Xbox360 Halo games, but the fist two games for the Xbox were excellent IMHO.
    However, I did really like the intro music for the first game.
    Now, I'm not saying that I don't like this music...but don't you hear a little bit of Riverdance in there? Especially at about 1:00 min to 1:30?
    "It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of the truth."
    - John Locke

Super Moderator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Kodai Okuda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Riverdance?

O_o, I don't think Braeden would appreciate that.
    All things in moderation...

Nexus VIP Member rank = Malchut (Initiate of the Kingdom) xX_FLAR3_Xx's Avatar
    In the cracks of space watching the multiverses take shape
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    Silent Hill was rather scary when I was first introduced. Now though I'm more leaning towards Amnesia - The Dark Descent and Dead Space. I find some of the scares in Silent Hill more repetitive then in Amnesia or Dead Space. Although I'll give Silent Hill credit and say the story mechanics and puzzles really help to immerse you into the game.

My favorite video game series is Armored Core.... Well, Armored Core 4 (4 Universe.)

It's a mecha game, albeit with a renowned amount of customization and learning curves to suit everyones playing style. I still play For Answer, and I find the whole premise interesting. With three different routes and several companies to support you can really feel your an actual mercenary with an awesome mecha.

I'm also one of the most hardcore people you'll ever find about TYPE-LAHIREs. They are incredible lithe and beautiful machines, designed for close to mid-range combat. Their spontaneous quick boost and capacity for agile playstyle fits my needs perfectly.
    Oh, Armored Core fan's in the house! Well not really for me because my first AC game was For Answer and I was totally shocked on how good the game was AND how fast the mechs moved. I intend to buy the new one that is coming out, which is Armored Core V.

If we are talking about horror games, I like the F.E.A.R series a whole lot, what with the whole Alma popping out of nowhere gives you a little good jump in your seat while playing in the dark >=D. I hope the one that is coming out soon will be pretty good.
    "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."-Sun Tzu

Administrator rank = Hod (acknowledged Novice) Prime Administrator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    F.E.A.R. is one of my favorites also.
    Loved that game.
    Especially how dark the whole setting is.
    The basement level at the end of the first game was a great fright fest.
    The all seeing eye is always watching.

Ya man call of duty is best gaming series.

BF 3 is my all time favorite game series because this game is one of my favorite games and i considered this game in high ranking games so it is great fun to play this game and there is amazing weapons for real combat has been used.This games completely provide latest amunation and thriller to play.

Halo music is really nice when it start feel lonely ....
    so i care your choice about games
    Nice choice

The GTA is my all time favorite series game and this game is out standing and is very much superior than the other games and this game is awesome and i have played all the versions of this game and now i am waiting for the GTA 5.

My favorite Games NFS Series and Diablo Series.......Its Good Games..............

My all time favorite gaming series is GTA and it is a outstanding game and i have played the whole versions of this game and it has the vast fun top play and now i am awaiting the GTA 5.
    Last edited by Brycen; 02-11-2012 at 01:03 PM.