Conversation Between Prime Administrator and Rai

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Rai, I'm sorry I didn't post this here in your visitor messages before (I actually posted it in mine like an idiot):

Of course you can blog on here.
    You're a VIP and that means you have the priviledge to do so at your leisure.
    Post anything you want in the blog section.
    If you have any problems with it, PM me and I'll fix it ASAP (I don't normally check my visitor messages, PM is best).

If you need help with blogging, let me know and I'll help you with it.
    Currently I'm working on the "Juno" class space frigate for my RPG campaign.
    Let me know if you're interested in playing.
    I should have it finished soon (I hope ).
  2. Welcome to the VIP club.
    This gives you permission to post in the Nexus Point forum without moderation.
    I will add additional permissions in the future as I get more comfortable with the new Vbulletin software.

-Prime Administrator.
  3. Prime Administrator, do you mind if I can blog? I saw the blog entry and figured it'd be better to ask you. Do you mind? Also could you explain to me how to roleplay on here? Truth be told this is actually very foreign; I've never gone that indepth before.
  4. Hmm? Oh you shouldn't be so worried. I'm quite fine and I know you aren't ignoring me. Or rather, I know you are busy at the moment. I am simply stalking and lurking about the place as it becomes more and more functional.
  5. I see you're online right now.
    I'm not ignoring you, I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to code-in the spoiler BB code so we can post with spoilers.

I'm bouncing back and forth from my website to this one.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forum...c&daysprune=-1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5