View RSS Feed

Prime Administrator

1. Coming out of hibernation.

Due to a wide range of personal issues with members of the Yesod Publications team, and the loss of one of our members due to illness (Proud Proletarian is gone but not forgotten), the Nexus Arcana website will slowly be rebuilt and refined for the next three novels which Kodai Okuda is currently working on.
    Recently it has come to our attention that there has been theft of copyrighted and trademarked material from this website (mostly from the Role Playing Game sections) and so the Nexus ...
    Categories
    Featured
  2. Who Was John Campbell?

That's a good question...I hope this short article will answer it for most people.
    To better understand the concept of Campbellian science fiction, one must understand who John Campbell was and how he viewed the genre of Sci-Fi.
    John Woods Campbell Jr. began his career in Sci-Fi writing as a young student attending the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1930 with two stories published in the pulp fanzine of the day Amazing. Oddly enough, his first short story appeared in ...
  3. Understand this....

I will NOT ALLOW registered users to blog without MY permission from this point onward.
    I've had too many spammers here.

Those of you who want to blog here must first get MY permission.
    Tags: blog, comment, post, rules Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized